Key Features of Our Certified Scrum Master(CSM) Certification Training
- Trained by one of the best CSTs (Certified Scrum Trainer)
- 2 Days of Activity Based Workshop Conducted By CSTs approved by Scrum Alliance
- Course Fee Inclusive of Scrum Alliance Fee & Exam Fee
- 100% Success Rate
- 16 PDUs and SEUs
- 2 Years Scrum Alliance Membership included
Upcoming CSM Certification Training in Mumbai
More Details About CSM certification Training in Mumbai
- Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Learn about the trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Practical, project-proven exercises.
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Be able to effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Be able to apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
- The following curriculum is covered during the workshop:
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Roles of Scrum in detail â€“ Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Scrum Events â€“ Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum
- Scrum Artifacts â€“ Product Backlog, Product Increment, Definition of Done, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Team members in Scrum Team
- Project Managers
- Managers in Software Development
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
How do I get CSM certification?
- After completing 2 days of the workshop conducted by CST, you will be enrolled by LeanWisdom in ScrumAlliance.
- You will then receive a Welcome Email from Scrum Alliance, with a Username and a link to register/create an account on the Scrum Alliance website.
- Once the account is created, you can navigate to the Exam Link from their dashboard.
- You will get two attempts within 90 calendar days after receiving the Welcome Email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 calendar days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
- Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMasterÂ® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance. For more information check out Certifications in the course details
Eligibility Criteria for the Certification Program?
There are no eligibility criteria for this course and can be taken by any professional who wants to deepen their understanding of Scrum. Your successful completion of our 2-day CSM course provided by our Certified Scrum Trainer makes you eligible for Scrum Allianceâ€™s Online CSM Test.
What PDUs / SEUs I am eligible for?
You will get 14-16 PDUs and SEUs (Scrum Educational Units by ScrumAlliance), depending on the trainer. We will keep you posted based on the specific workshop you pick to attend.
Should I pay separately for the certification fee?
No, you donâ€™t have to. The workshop fee includes the certification fee too.
Format of the exam?
The test consists of a combination of multiple-choice and true/false questions. It will take approximately 60 minutes to complete it. The CSM test has a passing score of 24 out of 35 questions. You will have two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
When should I take the certification exam?
Certification validity & renewal?
We Trained Professionals From
User Video testimonials