Key Features Of our Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Trained by one of the best CSTs (Certified Scrum Trainer)
- 2 Days of Activity Based Workshop Conducted By CSTs approved by Scrum Alliance
- Course Fee Inclusive of Scrum Alliance Fee & Exam Fee
- 100% Success Rate
- 16 PDUs and SEUs
- 2 Years Scrum Alliance Membership included
Upcoming Certified Scrum Master Workshops
Your learning in 2 days class
- Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Learn about the trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Practical, project-proven exercises.
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Be able to effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Be able to apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
The following curriculum is covered during the workshop:
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Roles of Scrum in detail – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team
- Impact on traditional Roles
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Scrum
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Product Increment, Definition of Done, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts
Who can attend?
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Team members in Scrum Team
- Project Managers
- Managers in Software Development
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
How do I get CSM certification?
- After completing 2 days of workshop conducted by CST, you will be enrolled by LeanWisdom in ScrumAlliance.
- You will then receive a Welcome Email from Scrum Alliance, with a Username and a link to register/create an account on the Scrum Alliance website.
- Once the account is created, you can navigate to the Exam Link from their dashboard.
- You will get two attempts within 90 calendar days after receiving the Welcome Email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts or 90 calendar days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
- Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance. For more information check out Certifications in the course details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Certification Program?
PDUs / SEUs I am eligible for?
Should I pay separately for the certification fee?
Format of the exam?
When should I take the certification exam?
Certification validity & renewal?
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 22 years of rich experience in software development, testing and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He trained over 1000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He has various certifications - CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership and Lean Start-up.