Key Features of Our SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Trained by experienced SPC5 SAFe Consultant
- Online mock exam preparation
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Certified over 1000 professionals till now
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFeÂ® Agilist exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Upcoming Leading SAFe Agilist 5.0 Certification Trainings in Hyderabad
More Details About SAFe Agilist certification Training in Hyderabad
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- This course will let you develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide- and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant ( authorized person to deliver training). They come with practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile FrameWork (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building large solutions
- How to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- How to build an agile Portfolio
- How to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale
- An understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- How to apply the principles and practice SAFe to support Agile teams and programs
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- How to coordinate large solutions
After this course, you can :
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 25 years of rich experience in software development, testing, and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer in engineering practices. He trained over 9000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in the scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality/predictability. He has various certifications – CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over a dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership, and Lean Start-up.
Mr. Srinath Ramakrishnan
Srinath Ramakrishnan is an Agile Coach and Consultant with over 20 years of IT experience. He has been involved with Coaching Agile teams and helping Product and Service organizations in their Agile Transformation.
Srinath is an Associate Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, SAFe Program Consultant, Certified LeSS Practitioner, Certified in Scaled Professional Scrum, ICAgile Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Professional, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, and a Project Management Professional.
Passionate about Coaching and Training, Srinath has conducted extensive training sessions on Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. Srinath is also a speaker at various meetups and conferences.
Mr. Subrahmaniam S.R.V
Subbu, as he is called, is an independent Agile consultant with deep, substantive transformation & change management experience in Product organizations & GICs. Corporations served include, Siemens, Ford, Bank of New York Mellon, RBS, Eagle systems & Infosys â€“ Edgeverve. He has over two decades of overall experience in the software industry and 5 years as a full-time agile coach. As a coach and as an agile leader he has worked with multiple agile & scaling frameworks, setting-up feature team-based lean structures, formulating governance mechanisms based on outcomes / lean metrics, coaching managers into their agile leadership roles, integrating agile initiatives with developer excellence & DevOps practices and collaborating with HR for aligning new roles and performance review systems. He has coached large-scale programs on Scaled Agile Framework in Ford and Edgeverve with ART launch and stabilization across multiple Program Increments. Transformation in Edgeverve has been recorded as a SAFe case study by Scaled Agile Institute. Additionally, he has performed the review of SAFe implementation at Eagle Systems â€“ a Fintech subsidiary of BNYM.
We Trained Professionals From
User Video testimonials