Key Features of Our SAFe Agilist Training
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Trained by experienced SPC5 SAFe Consultant
- Online mock exam preparation
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Certified over 1000 professionals till now
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFeÂ® Agilist exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Leading SAFe Agilist Certification Training in Mumbai
SAFe Agilist Certification in Mumbai, This Course is designed to help the software company to produce better quality products to the market within a short time. Thus, there is also an increase in employee engagement. It is the worldâ€™s largest leading Agile framework that has brought a revolutionary change. However, this methodology is highly used by the large-bodies, multi-team Agile projects as well as programs. On the other hand, it serves the knowledge which depends on the proven, integrated principles and practices to support the agility of the organization.
Well, an important feature of this methodology which leads to success is supporting a Lean-Agile transformation in the engagement of leadership which incorporates education and training. Further, a SAFe Agilist certification course will guide and work towards the progress of incorporating lean-agile culture in the enterprise. Thus, this will make the stakeholders and clients understand the importance of the change that is required. However, it plays a fundamental part in bringing motivation in the workers to develop their skills as well as a knowledge base.
During the 2-day course, as a participant, you will learn to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
You will also learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile FrameworkÂ® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why itâ€™s so effective in todayâ€™s adapt-or-die marketplace.
Youâ€™ll get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
This is not going to be a theory class. This is going to be a 2-day experience sharing session.
Our trainer will share SAFe implementation experience so you will get a thorough understanding of how to successfully implement SAFe.
Upcoming Leading SAFe Agilist 5.0 Certification Trainings in Mumbai
More Details About SAFe Agilist certification Training in Mumbai
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- This course will let you develop a skill set thatâ€™s in demand worldwide- and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant ( authorized person to deliver training). They come with practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile FrameWork (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building large solutions
- How to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- How to build an agile Portfolio
- How to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale
- An understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- How to apply the principles and practice SAFe to support Agile teams and programs
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- How to coordinate large solutions
After this course, you can :
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 25 years of rich experience in software development, testing, and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer in engineering practices. He trained over 9000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in the scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality/predictability. He has various certifications â€“ CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over a dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership, and Lean Start-up.
Subbu, as he is called, is an independent Agile consultant with deep, substantive transformation & change management experience in Product organizations & GICs. Corporations served include, Siemens, Ford, Bank of New York Mellon, RBS, Eagle systems & Infosys â€“ Edgeverve. He has over two decades of overall experience in the software industry and 5 years as a full-time agile coach. As a coach and as an agile leader he has worked with multiple agile & scaling frameworks, setting-up feature team-based lean structures, formulating governance mechanisms based on outcomes / lean metrics, coaching managers into their agile leadership roles, integrating agile initiatives with developer excellence & DevOps practices and collaborating with HR for aligning new roles and performance review systems. He has coached large-scale programs on Scaled Agile Framework in Ford and Edgeverve with ART launch and stabilization across multiple Program Increments. Transformation in Edgeverve has been recorded as a SAFe case study by Scaled Agile Institute. Additionally, he has performed the review of SAFe implementation at Eagle Systems â€“ a Fintech subsidiary of BNYM.
We Trained Professionals From
Leading SAFe Agilist 5.0 Certification Training in Mumbai
Planned infrastructure, proximity to larger cities, affordable rentals and availability of land and talent have prompted many companies to set up their back-end offices in Navi Mumbai.
The growth of this micro-market is driven by the combination of cost-effective rentals and availability of the good human resource.
IT companies and startups are adopting the latest trends and technologies or methodologies to keep it updated. For a career boost and learning new processes and methodologies in the development and growth, you should do some certifications.
SAFe Agilist strategically guides the adoption, success and ongoing improvement in the projects. The Agilist helps define the organizational mission and vision and communicates strategic decisions and the need for change to all stakeholders and teams.
SAFe is the most well-liked and demanding framework where all the large, small companies employ it for scrum implementation at large scale. SAFe certification isn’t for everybody. It would not increase the value of your profile unless you have worked in Scrum or have no understanding of how Scrum works. It’s important for scaling Agile, and to do so you should definitely know Agile.
SAFe Agilist certification is perfect for those who want to become Scrum team members, Agile coaches, Senior Scrum Masters, Scrum Masters, and more. Even project managers who are working on the implementation of Scrum should understand this framework.
We provide Leading SAFe 5.0 certification training in Mumbai. It is a 2-day course, as a participant, you will learn
- The principles and practices of the Scaled Agile FrameworkÂ® (SAFe)
- Youâ€™ll get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs
- You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why itâ€™s so effective in todayâ€™s adapt-or-die marketplace.
- Complete Practical experience by the best trainers around.
User Video Testimonials