Leading SAFeĀ® with SAFeĀ® Agilist certification is the most popular and comprehensive training course (among all other Agile certifications) that offers effective, consistent and reliable methods to evaluate SAFeĀ® skills, knowledge, and mindsets in large-scale Agile projects. Scaled Agile Framework is designed to enable complex organizations to achieve their business goals. SAFeĀ® is a top-ranking framework that you can use in your enterprise for scaling Agile. After undergoing SAFeĀ® Agilist training, you will be able to help organizations continuously and efficiently deliver value on a predictable and regular schedule. Most of the worldās largest organizations use this framework to sustain and drive faster time-to-market resulting in a remarkable increase in productivity and quality, as well as a marked improvement in employee engagement. Scaled Agile Framework makes use of an iterative process with cross-functional, self-organized teams to speed up the pace and quality of development. Therefore, in order to guide your organization to transform from the traditional model to a Lean-Agile enterprise, you should undergo SAFeĀ® Agilist Certification training.
Key Features of SAFeĀ® Agilist Training by LeanWisdom
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- SAFeĀ® Agilist Training by an experienced SAFeĀ® Program Consultant
- Course material: printed workbook
- Preparation for Online mock exam
- SAFeĀ® Agilist Training includes the exam fee
- One-year membership to the SAFeĀ® Community Platform
- Trained Over 1000 Professionals of reputed organizations
- Consistent batch quality and strength are reasons enough to undergo LeanWisdomās SAFeĀ® Agilist Certification training
Upcoming SAFe Agilist certification Training Workshops
Why SAFe Agilist Certification
- SAFeĀ® Framework concepts that you imbibe during the training will help you apply the same in your daily work.
- SAFeĀ® Agilist certification will provide you with the necessary qualification to excel.
- SAFeĀ® implementation using examples and experiences shared during the training will guide you on how to incorporate product development flow in your organization.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFeĀ®) Introduction
- Understanding SAFeĀ® Principles
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Building large solutions using SAFeĀ® development methodology
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Creating high-performance teams and programs
After learning the above topics, you will be qualified for SAFeĀ® Agilist Certification.
SAFeĀ® Agilist certification advantage
Leading SAFeĀ® with SAFeĀ® Agilist 5.0 Training gives you the advantage of: youāll learn:
- SAFeĀ® Framework understanding
- Certification and training will give a brief knowledge of execution and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Obtain clear knowledge of the Lean-Agile mindset and principles
- Discover ways to undertake Lean-Agile transformation in your organization
- Learn to apply the Lean-Agile leadership principles and practices to guide and support Agile teams and programs
- Understand the process of building the Lean-Agile portfolio
SAFeĀ® Agilist certification and SAFeĀ® training will therefore help you in SAFeĀ® implementation within your organization.
Goals of SAFe Agilist Certification training
After this course, you can :
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Happy Customer Reviews
Unique & Key Features
- Trainer will share the practical experience of how to implement SAFe during the workshop, which will help the participants learn and implement SAFe successfully at work.
- Participant will get SAFe Agilist certification on successful completion & passing of examination.
- Extensive and highly interactive mock exam to prepare you for the final exam.
- Participant will get access to SAFe forum, where in there will be more videos / resources shared only for you.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Basics of Agile and its 12 principles||How to execute PI & release on demand|
|Lean-Agile Mindset||Drive value through Continuous Delivery Pipeline|
|Steps of SAFe implementation Roadmap||Portfolio planning & org strategy alignment|
|9 Principles of SAFe?||Empowering a Lean Portfolio|
|How to build high performing team?||Building Large Solutions through multiple programs|
|Planning for Program Increment (PI)||Leading a SAFe transformation to drive change|
Who can attend SAFeĀ® Agilist certification training?
SAFeĀ® Agilist certification training and SAFeĀ® implementation knowledge can benefit the following persons:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Portfolio Manager
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Change Agent
- Solution or Systems Architect
- Vice President
Note: All are welcome to attend this course, however the pre-requisites (5 years of product development experience and experience in scrum) are recommended.
What are the pre-requisites for attending this course?
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern, format and duration etc?
- Multi-choice questions
- Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, time-boxed
- 90 minutes for 45 questions (approx. 2 minutes per question)
What is the passing percentage?
Which certification will I receive after completion?
- Upon successful completion of the training and clearing the exam, the participant will get Certified SAFe Agilist certification by Scaled Agile Inc (SAI)
- This also includes a 1-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Participants will be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP
- Participants will be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Do you provide training material for this certification?
Is the Exam fee included in the course fee.?
How long is the SAFe Agilist certificate valid for?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event.?
How do I enroll in classroom training.?
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net banking
Are you offering In-House Training.?
Have more doubts.?
- Name: SAFeĀ® 5.0 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76%passing score)
- Language: English
- Exam Cost: First attempt of the exam is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt will cost $50.
- Retake Policy: Second attempt of the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt needs a minimum wait for 10 days. Fourth attempt requires a 30 day wait.
Mr. Jayaprakash Prabhakar
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 25 years of rich experience in software development, testing, and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He trained over 9000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He has various certifications - CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership and Lean Start-up.
We trained professionals from