LeanWisdom is an Accredited Bronze Partner of Scaled Agile Academy providing the full range of SAFe certified training Worldwide. Scaled Agile Partners have the expertise to offer the highest quality tooling, training, consulting, and coaching to support a Lean-Agile transformation with SAFe. Partners are equipped to help customers achieve better alignment, cadence, synchronization, and collaboration across the organization.
Key Features of Our SAFe Agilist Traning and Certification
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Trained by experienced SAFe Program Consultant
- Online mock exam preparation
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Trained Over 1000 Professionals Of Reputed Organization
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFeÂ® Agilist exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Upcoming SAFe Agilist certification Training Workshops
Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist(SA) 5.0 Certification
Date: Feb 29 – March 1st
Venue: Novotel OMR
Why SAFe Agilist Certification
- By going through this certification, you will grow in yourself the concept of applying the SAFe Framework and lean mindset.
- Through examples that are used during the training will help you to understand how to incorporate product development flow in your organization.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building large solutions
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
Benefits of the SAFe Agilist training
Within the 2-days of Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist 5.0 Training youâ€™ll learn:
- Brief knowledge of execution and release value through Agile Release Trains
- Process of building Agile Portfolio
- Way to make Lean-Agile transformation in the organization
- Clear knowledge of the Lean-Agile mindset
- Concept of applying the principles and practice of SAFe to support Agile teams and programs
- Understanding of constructing delivery pipelines and DevOps culture
- Synchronizing with the large solution
Goals of SAFe Agilist Certification training
After this course, you can :
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Happy Customer Reviews
Unique & Key Features
- Trainer will share the practical experience of how to implement SAFe during the workshop, which will help the participants learn and implement SAFe successfully at work.
- Participant will get SAFe Agilist certification on successful completion & passing of examination.
- Extensive and highly interactive mock exam to prepare you for the final exam.
- Participant will get access to SAFe forum, where in there will be more videos / resources shared only for you.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Basics of Agile and its 12 principles||How to execute PI & release on demand|
|Lean-Agile Mindset||Drive value through Continuous Delivery Pipeline|
|Steps of SAFe implementation Roadmap||Portfolio planning & org strategy alignment|
|9 Principles of SAFe?||Empowering a Lean Portfolio|
|How to build high performing team?||Building Large Solutions through multiple programs|
|Planning for Program Increment (PI)||Leading a SAFe transformation to drive change|
Who can attend?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders,Â Managers, Directors, CIOs, andÂ VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- ProgramÂ andÂ Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and SolutionÂ Architects
Note: All are welcome to attend this course, however the pre-requisites (5 years of product development experience and experience in scrum) are recommended.
What are the pre-requisites for attending this course?
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Exam Pattern, format and duration etc?
- Multi-choice questions
- Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, time-boxed
- 90 minutes for 45 questions (approx. 2 minutes per question)
What is the passing percentage?
Which certification will I receive after completion?
- Upon successful completion of the training and clearing the exam, the participant will get Certified SAFe Agilist certification by Scaled Agile Inc (SAI)
- This also includes a 1-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Participants will be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP
- Participants will be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Do you provide training material for this certification?
Is the Exam fee included in the course fee.?
How long is the SAFe Agilist certificate valid for?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event.?
How do I enroll in classroom training.?
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net banking
Are you offering In-House Training.?
Have more doubts.?
- Name: SAFeÂ® 5.0 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76%passing score)
- Language: English
- Exam Cost: First attempt of the exam is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt will cost $50.
- Retake Policy: Second attempt of the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt needs a minimum wait for 10 days. Fourth attempt requires a 30 day wait.
Mr. Jayaprakash Prabhakar
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 25 years of rich experience in software development, testing, and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer of engineering practices. He trained over 9000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality / predictability. He has various certifications - CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership and Lean Start-up.
We trained professionals from