Key Features of Our SAFe Agilist certification in Bangalore
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Trained by experienced SPC4 SAFe Consultant
- Online mock exam preparation
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Certified over 1000 professionals till now
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFe® Agilist exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Upcoming Leading SAfe Agilist Certification Training in Bangalore
More Details About SAFe Agilist certification Training in Bangalore
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- This course will let you develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide- and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant ( authorized person to deliver training). They come with practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile FrameWork (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing program increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building large solutions
- How to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- How to build an agile Portfolio
- How to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale
- An understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- How to apply the principles and practice SAFe to support Agile teams and programs
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- How to coordinate large solutions
After this course, you can :
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
Jayaprakash Prabhakar, known as JP, is a passionate trainer and consultant in Agile, Scrum & SAFe with 25 years of rich experience in software development, testing, and agile coaching. JP dedicates his efforts to transform software enterprises to Agile methodology with the goal of releasing software with high quality in a short period of time. As a coach, his focus is on Scrum process & development and test practices. He is a strong believer in engineering practices. He trained over 9000 professionals on agile. Beyond training, he coached and transformed 60 teams on agile. He has a customized way of implementing these practices in the scrum and show a tremendous improvement in quality/predictability. He has various certifications – CSM, CSPO, CSP & SPC. In the last 1.5 years, he coached over half a dozen software enterprises. JP is a passionate speaker at International Conferences on Agile and Testing. He won over a dozen prestigious awards. His significant experience lies in: Agile / SAFe Consulting, Product Quality, Engineering practices, Leadership, and Lean Start-up.
Mr. Srinath Ramakrishnan
Srinath Ramakrishnan is an Agile Coach and Consultant with over 20 years of IT experience. He has been involved with Coaching Agile teams and helping Product and Service organizations in their Agile Transformation.
Srinath is an Associate Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, SAFe Program Consultant, Certified LeSS Practitioner, Certified in Scaled Professional Scrum, ICAgile Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Professional, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, and a Project Management Professional.
Passionate about Coaching and Training, Srinath has conducted extensive training sessions on Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. Srinath is also a speaker at various meetups and conferences.
Mr. Subrahmaniam S.R.V
Subbu, as he is called, is an independent Agile consultant with deep, substantive transformation & change management experience in Product organizations & GICs. He has over two decades of overall experience in software industry and 5 years as a full-time agile coach. As a coach and as an agile leader he has worked with multiple agile & scaling frameworks, setting-up feature team-based lean structures, formulating governance mechanisms based on outcomes / lean metrics, coaching managers into their agile leadership roles, integrating agile initiatives with developer excellence & DevOps practices and collaborating with HR for aligning new roles and performance review systems.
We Trained Professionals From
Leading SAFe Agilist Certification in Bangalore
Leading SAFe Agilist 4.6 Certification training, in Bangalore organized by Leanwisdom will help you to be on the brighter side of your career. Here, you will get the chance to gather knowledge on SAFe methodology to lead your enterprise.
You will even learn how to use the principles of lean thinking and product development flow. Through various case studies and examples, you will be taught how the principles and practices of this framework will support Lean Thinking, Agile Architecture, SAFe ScrumXP, Scaling Leadership, Agile Development, Agile Portfolio Management, and Agile Release Train.
This certification will not only benefit your career but also help you to scale up your organization.
SAFe Agilist certification is perfect for those who want to become Scrum team members, Agile coaches, Senior Scrum Masters, Scrum Masters, and more. Even project managers who are working on the implementation of Scrum should understand this framework.
We provide SAFe agilist certification in Bangalore. It is a 2-day course, as a participant, you will learn
- The principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- You’ll get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs
- You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace.
- Complete Practical experience by the best trainers around.
SAFe certification in Bangalore is in high demand because it is globally recognized certification and this location has become the center for big companies. Large businesses are looking for a certified SAFe Agilist because this certification will confirm that he/she has profound knowledge of SAFe principles, practices, and techniques which will add value to their organization.
While selecting the candidates a company gives high priority to the one who has completed the SAFe certification. By doing this certification you will get the opportunity to get high remuneration. This certification will help you to gather knowledge and learn the techniques to implement SAFe principles.
SAFe Agilist Certification course in Bangalore will permit you to align the multiple development teams, to bridge the gaps between the different departments and deliver values to the customers. It will also benefit you to be in line with the goals and vision of the organization. This certification will also beneficial by allowing the whole organization to use the Agile release Train to plan, execute and carry out the values that are brought by the multiple teams together. However, through training, the manager, executive, and product owners can understand their roles and changes that are to be made across teams in the program and portfolio level.
Those who are interested to make Agile their way to reach success and gather knowledge on the SAFe framework can do this certification course in Bangalore. Following roles will be an added advantage for your SAFe certification are:
Executive Leaders, Directors, VPs and higher authorities in the Organization
Product Owner and Product Manager
Process lead, PMO, and Portfolio Managers